1-2-3 Savory Potato Salad
This potato salad recipe has all the flavor and indulgence we love but boasts only three ingredients and a twenty five minute prep time!
- 2 lbs. red potatoes [or new potatoes], cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Knorr ® Chicken or Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from knorr.com
1. Cover potatoes and Bouillon Cube with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
2. Combine cooled potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and black pepper.