Chicken, Bacon and Cream Cheese Mini Taquitos
- /3 of a 16-ounce package bacon (about 6 slices), chopped
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (or used leftover cooked chicken)
- 8 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Vegetable oil (I used canola)
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and cut up
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- dash Dried dill weed
- dash Garlic powder
- dash Ground black pepper
Cook the bacon in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
2.Stir the bacon, cream cheese and chicken in a medium bowl.
3.Cut each tortilla into 3 (3-inch) circles using a round cutter. Spoon about 2 teaspoons chicken mixture in the center of each (one) tortilla round. Roll the tortillas around the filling and secure with toothpicks.
4.Pour the oil into a heavy 4-quart saucepan to a depth of 3 inches. Heat the oil to 350°F.
5.Add the taquitos to the saucepan in batches and cook until well browned on all sides. Remove the taquitos from the saucepan and let drain on paper towels. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
6.Mash the avocado in a medium bowl with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar, salt, parsley, onion powder, dill weed, garlic powder and black pepper. Serve with the taquitos for dipping.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)