Spinach-Artichoke Mini Bites
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts (from 14-oz can), coarsely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package)
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Onto lightly floured work surface, unroll dough. Press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 squares. Place 1 square in each muffin cup, gently pressing dough in bottom and up side of each cup.
3. In 3-quart saucepan, heat olive oil. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Add artichokes and cream cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in pesto. Divide mixture evenly among dough-filled muffin cups.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
*Skip a step! Buy jarred or frozen spinach-artichoke dip for the filling instead of making your own.
*Make these extra cheesy, and add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top before baking.
You'll also love
- Casey's White Chocolate Cherry... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange Julius Popsicles 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Cannellini Bean... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Jowl Bacon Spinach Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Kale & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)