Spinach-Artichoke Mini Bites
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts (from 14-oz can), coarsely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package)
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Onto lightly floured work surface, unroll dough. Press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 squares. Place 1 square in each muffin cup, gently pressing dough in bottom and up side of each cup.
3. In 3-quart saucepan, heat olive oil. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Add artichokes and cream cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in pesto. Divide mixture evenly among dough-filled muffin cups.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
*Skip a step! Buy jarred or frozen spinach-artichoke dip for the filling instead of making your own.
*Make these extra cheesy, and add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top before baking.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)