Low Calorie Oriental Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 cans condensed beef broth - (10 1/2 oz ea)
- 2 soup cans water
- 3 tablespons soy sauce
- 1 cup diagonally-sliced celery
- 1 cup carrots in juilienne strips
- 1/2 cup sliced onion rings
- 1 package frozen spinach - (10 oz) thawed
Rinse, pat dry and slice mushrooms; set aside.
Heat broth, water, and soy sauce. Add celery, carrots and onion. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and simmer 5 more minutes. Vegetables should be crunchy crisp.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Italian Mushroom Gravy 5/5 (1 Votes)