Greek Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 package frozen spinach - (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 4 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- 24 fresh large mushrooms cleaned, stemmed
Cook frozen spinach in microwave on high until barely defrosted about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well gently press out moisture.
In mixing bowl combine spinach, cheeses, onion, parsley, and salt, mix well. Fill caps with mix mounding high in center. Arrange on baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe yields 24 stuffed mushrooms.
You'll also love
- Filled Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)