Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
Place pumpkin seeds on ungreased cookie sheet.
Mix together butter and Tabasco sauce and drizzle over the seeds.
Combine spices and sprinkle over the coated seeds.
Toss well to coat.
Bake at 300 degrees 35-45 minutes until golden brown and crisp, stirring seeds once halfway through baking.
Store in airtight container.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)