You don't need a loaf pan—just use some wax paper and roll the ground beef mixture up like a jelly roll, and bake. Mozzarella cheese melted on top makes it awesome.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 cup crackers
- 1 onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Mix ground beef, egg, cracker crumbs & onion together.
Flatten out on a piece of waxed paper. Place cheese slices and oregano and salt and pepper on top of the beef mixture. Then roll mixture up like a jelly roll. Remove waxed paper and top with tomato sauce.
Bake on a baking sheet at 350°F for about 1 hour, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy, Smoky Whipped Rutabaga 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pickled Green Tomatoes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Starbucks Oatcakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken and Rice... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock pot whole chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Marinade for Beef Kabobs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sirloin Steak with Green Sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry 4.3/5 (3 Votes)