#KIphotocontest - Asian Barbeque Chicken with Baby Dutch Potatoes
From COOKING LIGHT - March 2002
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (6-ounce) chicken thighs, skinned
- Cooking spray
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Green onion tops (optional)
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute.
Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 20 minutes or until done, turning and basting frequently with the marinade. Garnish with lime wedges and green onion tops, if desired.