Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- 1 c self-rising flour
- 3/4 to 1 c sugar
- 2 Tbsp of cocoa
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cooking time 30mins
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix ingredients together & pour this thick batter in 9-in square baking dish (set aside).
- Mix seperately, hot fudge layer. Combine 1c sugar & 2 Tbsp cocoa
- Mix dry ingredients well and sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Next, carefully pour 1 1/2c of HOT water over the dry mix and batter.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake 30min.