- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Wash and remove stems from mushrooms. Save stems for soups or stews.
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and remaining ingredients and mix well. Fill each mushroom cap with cheese mixture. Place on a cookie sheet and broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and is slightly golden. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)