Broiled Mushrooms II
- 1 pound fresh large mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Paprika to taste
Remove stems from mushrooms (reserve for another use). Arrange mushroom caps, stem-side down, on a broiler tray.
Combine butter, oil and salt, brush over mushrooms. Broil 2 or 3 minutes. Turn, brush with butter mixture, broil stem-side up until tender.
Before serving, sprinkle with lemon juice, chopped parsley and paprika.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)