COMPANY GREEN BEANS
- Recipe By : SARGENTO
- Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Vegetables
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 1 package frozen cut green beans -- 16 oz.
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine -- or water
- 2 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup Sargento Fancy Monterey Jack Shredded -- (4 oz.)
- Cheese -- divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Stir in wine, bacon, butter, seasoned salt and 1/2 cup cheese. Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole. Cover. Bake at 350 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the almonds on top. Cover. Bake 5 minutes more.