Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu With Mushroom Sauce
15 PREP 35 COOK
Calories from Fat 277 (57%)
Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Fat 30.8g 47%
Saturated Fat 17.1g 85%
Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.0g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 142mg 47%
Sodium 666mg 26%
Potassium 580mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 8.1g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1%
Protein 41.5g 82%
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices ham (I use old fashioned or honey)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup (I really like Campbell's Golden Mushroom)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
Use a meat pounder to flatten the chicken breats.
Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each breast.
Roll up and place seam side down in a casserole dish.
Securing with a toothpick if necessary.
Bake, covered, for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
While it is baking, mix together remaining ingredients.
Pour over cooked chicken and bake until sauce bubbles.
I usually serve this over egg noodles
You'll also love
- Porchetta (Mine) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Rice with Sausage and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Bundles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Cheese Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)