- 3 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 T cinnamon, plus 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 C sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 3/4 C vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C shredded squash and/or zucchini
- 1 C chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Generously grease two 8-inch bread loaf pans.
Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and
sugar until well combined. If you have a sifter, this will
produce the best results.
Beat in egg, milk, oil and vanilla until mixture is combined.
Quickly beat in squash and then stir in nuts.
Divide mixture between two loaves and bake for 50-60 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. (Do not overbake)
Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then remove from pan,
then wrap in plastic wrap, aluminum foil and place in freezer
bag for the best protection.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)