Creamy make-ahead mashed potatoes
- 4 pounds white or Yukon Gold potatoes (about 10), peeled, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of an 8-ounce tub) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 slice OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Cook potatoes in large saucepan of boiling water 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain. Place potatoes in large bowl. Add sour cream, reduced-fat cream cheese and onion powder; mash until creamy.
2. Spoon into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 2 days. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Discard plastic wrap.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake potatoes 1 hour or until heated through. Sprinkle with bacon and onions.