Turkey and Sweet Potato Casserloe
Slow cooker Turkey
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2" pieces
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 2 lbs. turkey cutlets
- 12-oz. jar home-style turkey gravy
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Layer sweet potatoes, green beans, and turkey in slow cooker.
2. Combine remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over mixture in slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
4. Remove turkey and vegetables and keep warm. Stir sauce. Serve with sauce over meat and vegetables, or with sauce in gravy boat.
5. Serve with biscuits and cranberry sauce.