Spring Pea, Mushroom And Radish Salad
- 1 package frozen baby green peas - (10 oz) slightly thawed
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and sliced - (abt 3 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing - (from 12-oz jar)
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh chives or sliced green onions (scallions)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves as needed
In medium-sized saucepan bring 1-inch water to a boil. Add peas; simmer uncovered, until nearly tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to colander; drain and rinse under cold water. Place in large bowl along with mushrooms, radishes, dressing, chives, Parmesan cheese and salt; stir gently to coat. To serve, spoon salad onto 4 lettuce-lined serving plates, dividing evenly; garnish with egg wedges, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings (about 5 cups).