Spinach Salad With Hot Portabella Dressing
- 1 large portabella mushroom - (abt 8 oz) cleaned, trimmed
- 1 package baby spinach leaves - (10 oz) trimmed, rinsed, and drained - (abt 6 cups)
- 1 large sweet yellow or red bell pepper chopped (abt 1 cup)
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved (abt 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
Remove and slice portabella stem. Slice mushroom cap; cut into bite-sized pieces; set aside. In large salad bowl, place spinach, pepper and tomatoes.
In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Add mushroom slices; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salad dressing and green onions; remove from heat. Pour over spinach mixture; toss gently. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings (about 8 cups).
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)