Spaghetti With Mushrooms, Garlic, Lime And Chilli
- 7/8 pound dried spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 small red chillies finely chopped
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 pounds button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 3 limes juiced, and rind finely grated
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 9 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the spring onions and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
Drain the spaghetti and return the spaghetti to the saucepan. Add the mushroom mixture and lime rind and juice. Toss gently over medium heat until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mary Ciarrocchi's Mushroom Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Mushroom And Olive Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Turkey Breast With Tons Of... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Ham With Orange Pan Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Soft-Shell Crabs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)