Raspberry Cream Bars
These raspberry bars are not only simple to make, they're delicious. The filling tastes just like ice cream - YUM!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, optional
- 2 tablespoons water, optional, only if the crust doesn't come together
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries, pulverized
- 3 to 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Adapted from eatgood4life.com
Place the crust ingredients in your food processor and pulse until combine or until the mixture is coming together. With a spatula press evenly into the bottom of a 8x8-inch square baking pan previously lined with unbleached parchment paper.
Blend the filling ingredients in the food processor until smooth and spread evenly over the crust. Freeze while you prepare the topping. If solid, melt the coconut in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. In a small bowl mix the topping ingredients and pour over the middle layer making sure to spread it evenly.
Freeze bars until firm. To serve, let the bars thaw at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes and cut as desired.
You'll also love
- Blueberry-Haskap Berry Pie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Pineapple Rosemary Crush Cocktails 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookies 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Almond-Cherry Chocolate Bark 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach, Raspberry with almond milk... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Best Ever White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Cookies with White... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Raspberry Pavlova 4.7/5 (20 Votes)