Salmon With Black Trumpets And Horseradish Sauce
- 2 cups black trumpets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon n fresh lemon juice
- 2 salmon steaks or filets
- Lemon wedges
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until liquid is absorbed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix together mayo, horseradish, parsley and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
Place salmon in baking dish and dot with remaining butter. Broil 6 inches from heat until barely brown on edges. Spread horseradish sauce over fish and broil until bubbly and golden.
Serve with sauteed mushrooms and lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Oyster Mushroom Tempura 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Mushroom Gravy 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seafood Boudin 5/5 (2 Votes)
- New England-Style Lobster Dinner 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Petal Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ripe Tomato Ketchup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites (David... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Patties 4.2/5 (22 Votes)