Salmon With Black Trumpets And Horseradish Sauce
- 2 cups black trumpets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon n fresh lemon juice
- 2 salmon steaks or filets
- Lemon wedges
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until liquid is absorbed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix together mayo, horseradish, parsley and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
Place salmon in baking dish and dot with remaining butter. Broil 6 inches from heat until barely brown on edges. Spread horseradish sauce over fish and broil until bubbly and golden.
Serve with sauteed mushrooms and lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)