Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 (15) Oz. Can Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Can (15)oz. Corn, undrained
- 1 Can (15) oz Diced Tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (11) oz. Can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Shredded Cheese for Topping
- Crunchy Tortilla Strips for Topping
Place Chicken rests in bottom of crock pot. Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Add in diced onion and minced garlic.
Then pour in beef stock, corn, diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and chili powder. Then give a good stir.
Put lid on and cook on low for about 8 to 10 hours.
About 10-15 minutes before serving, take chicken breasts our and shred them using two forks.
Then put shredded chicken back in the pot. Stir again and let cook for 15 minutes. Then serve and top with shredded cheese and crunchy tortilla strips.
Feel free to add any beans you wish also.