Portabello, Brie And Rosemary Wrap
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 large portabello mushrooms grilled until soft
- 5 1/4 ounces double cream brie
- 12 rashers grilled streaky bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Warm tortilla in a large pan for 15 seconds on each side. Cut the brie into strips. Slice the mushrooms. Divide the portabello mushrooms, brie and bacon evenly between the six tortillas. Sprinkle with the rosemary and season.
Fold the right and left hand edges over the filling toward the centre. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla toward the centre and gently roll until completely wrapped around the filling.
Warm in the oven at 300 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes until the brie melts.
This recipe yields 6 servings.