- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms - (to 8) cleaned, trimmed, and coarsely chopped - (2 to 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon finely-chopped garlic
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce or Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces pasta cooked according to
- package directions and drained (e.g. spaghetti, rotelli, penne, ziti)
In large skillet, heat oil. Add portabellas and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in prepared sauce and cook 3 minutes longer. Add pasta; toss until well combined.
This recipe yields 4 servings.