Parsley, Lemon And Garlic Mushrooms On Toast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter plus
- extra for spreading
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 12 ounces assorted wild mushrooms sliced (3 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices brown or white bread
Melt butter in large nonstick frying pan and saute onion without browning. Add garlic and mushrooms, cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add sherry, cook, uncovered to evaporate liquids. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Toast bread and spread with butter. Spoon mushrooms over toast and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Panang Mushroom And Beef Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oyster Mushrooms Mornay 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Roughy With Platterfuls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom And Green Bean In Lentil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Char-Grilled Field Mushroom,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steak And Fresh Mushrooms With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Veal Scaloppine With Enokis 0/5 (0 Votes)