Parsley, Lemon And Garlic Mushrooms On Toast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter plus
- extra for spreading
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 12 ounces assorted wild mushrooms sliced (3 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices brown or white bread
Melt butter in large nonstick frying pan and saute onion without browning. Add garlic and mushrooms, cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add sherry, cook, uncovered to evaporate liquids. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Toast bread and spread with butter. Spoon mushrooms over toast and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)