Salmon with Orange Basil Butter
- 6 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves*
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 3 (12-ounce) fresh salmon fillets, each cut crosswise into 2 pieces
- 6 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted, if desired
- Basil leaves, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat gas grill on medium-high or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Combine butter, orange juice, chopped basil leaves and orange zest in small bowl; reserve 3 tablespoons butter mixture. Brush remaining butter mixture onto fish; sprinkle with garlic pepper.
Place fish onto grill. Grill, turning once, 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature of fish reaches at least 145°F. and edges flake easily with fork.
To serve, drizzle fish with reserved butter mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and basil leaves, if desired.
*Substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil.
- Grilling individual pieces of salmon fillet makes turning the fish much easier during grilling. Be sure to have a good, long-handled metal spatula to lift and turn each piece.
- To toast sliced almonds, heat oven to 350°F. Spread almonds onto ungreased shallow bakingl pan. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Lemon Pasta with Shrimp on a... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Taco Salad With Chipotle Lime... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- PERFECT FISH TACOS 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange Blossoms 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Garden Tuna Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Spring Salmon and Vegetable Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Salmon Sandwiches with Bacon and... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)