Sweet Potato Hazelnut Gratin from Artist Point - Disney
A sweet potato gratin with maple syrup, breadcrumbs, hazelnuts and brown sugar
- 12 oz heavy cream
- 3 oz Panko breadcrumbs
- 6 oz maple syrup
- 16 oz hazelnuts, toasted & coarsely chopped
- 3 oz unsalted butter
- 6 oz brown sugar
- 4 lbs fresh sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp salt
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Preheat oven to 350.
Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
Peel & slice sweet potatoes.
Place in a large bowl & set aside.
In a saucepan, combine butter, syrup & cream.
Stir until well blended and warmed.
In a separate bowl, mix nuts, brown sugar, salt & breadcrumbs.
Pour 1/3 over sweet potatoes.
Pour 1/3 butter mixture over top and blend well.
Place in baking dish.
Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
Cover with lightly oiled parchment paper.
Bake for 60 minutes, removing parchment paper and topping with remaining nut mixture after 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)