Malaysian Garden Wraps
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 medium portabella mushrooms - (abt 1 lb) cleaned, and stems removed, caps cut 1/2" thick slices
- 1 large sweet onion halved crosswise, then sliced
- 1/3 cup Thai peanut stir-fry and dipping sauce
- 2 cups coleslaw mix - (from 6-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 large flour tortilla wraps - (10" dia) warmed (tomato and/or carrot flour)
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in peanut sauce; cook and stir until hot and flavors are blended, about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine coleslaw, bell pepper and cilantro. Spoon an equal amount of mushroom mixture down center of each wrap. Spoon coleslaw mixture on one side of mushroom mixture. Fold in sides of each tortilla and roll up.
To serve, cut each wrap diagonally in half. Serve with additional Thai peanut sauce, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 wraps.