Linguine With Chanterelles And Leeks
- 1/2 pound chanterelles
- 1 leek washed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh linguine
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Clean and trim mushrooms. Cut into thick slices. Cook pasta in boiling water.
Melt butter in large saute pan, add leeks, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a few pinches of pepper. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook, covered until leeks are tender. Add mushrooms and wine. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain cooked pasta and toss in pan with mushrooms, adding thyme. Serve with cheese to taste.
This recipe yields 2 to 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Vegetable And Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Shiitake Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Mushroom Spinach Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion And Morel Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Noodle Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Two Mushroom Parmesan Pasta Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With Mushrooms, Leeks And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oyster Mushroom Fettuccini 0/5 (0 Votes)