This cheesecake is made in a 13x9 pan and cut in squares.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 8oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 8oz carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tbsp white creme de cacao
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For crust, in a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, pecans and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Set aside
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup supgar and vanilla with an electric mixer until combined. Add eggs all at once, beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in mashed bananas. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is set.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, creme de cacao, and rum. Spoon sour cream mixture over filling, spreading evenly; bake for 5 minutes more. (Sour cream layer may crack slightly.) Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours. To serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut. Makes 20 servings.