Hummus And Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 medium open-cap field mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 can chick-peas - (14 oz) drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Celery salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mild paprika
- Stuffed olives to garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Snap stems from mushroom caps. Combine olive oil and lemon juice and brush over the insides of the caps. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Cool.
Blend chick-peas in a food processor until smooth; add tahini, garlic and oil. Add salt and pepper. Spoon hummus into mushroom caps in conical shapes, mask one side with paprika and the other half with parsley.
Serve at room temperature, garnished with olives.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Wild Mushroom Risotto II 4/5 (1 Votes)