Coconut Rice with Sweet Chili Sauce
The rice is easy to make in 30 minutes . Sweet Chili Sauce and coconut milk gives a wonderful flavor and wakes up plain white rice.
- 1 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Pour the coconut milk into simmering water, add the chili sauce (you can add less if you don't want much of a "kick"- though chili sauce isn't super hot, anyway.)
Bring the liquids to a boil, add the rice, cover the pot and cook on low for about 20 minutes.
After that, let it sit for about 10 minutes, and fluff with a fork.
You'll also love
- Portobello Mushroom "Steak" with... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- No Bake Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Buttercream 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- White Sandwich Bread 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Stuffing Muffins 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Coconut Lime Sorbet 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Glazed Carrots, Cooks Illustrated... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)