Fresh Mushroom-Three Bean Salad
- 10 ounces fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and quartered - (abt 3 cups)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers - (abt 7 oz) drained, and cut into strips - (abt 3/4 cup)
- 1 can cannellini (white) beans - (15 1/2 oz) rinsed, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans - (15 1/2 oz) rinsed, drained
- 1 can black beans - (15 1/2 oz) rinsed, drained
- 2 celery ribs sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup coarsely-shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 3/4 cup homemade or prepared Italian salad
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
In large bowl, combine mushrooms, peppers, three kinds of beans, celery and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Add dressing and parsley; toss to coat well. Serve topped with remaining cheese.
This recipe yields 4 servings (about 6 cups).
You'll also love
- Fresh Mushroom And Pepper Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)