barbecue pork ribs
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
You'll also love
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.9/5 (165 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens with Hazelnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef for Cold Cuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TURKEY HAM AND SWISS CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Ribs, Sausage And Vegetables... 0/5 (0 Votes)