Fresh Mushroom And Pepper Pizza
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and cut thin slices - (abt 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper cut thin strips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 prebaked pizza crust - (abt 16 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fontina or mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 450? F. In large bowl, combine mushrooms, pepper strips, Parmesan and salad dressing until well blended. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup fontina over pizza crust. Scatter mushroom mixture over pizza crust; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup fontina. Bake until mushrooms are tender and cheese has melted, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings.