Bowtie Pasta with Vodka Blush Sauce and Chicken
- 1 package Farfelle, prepared
- 1 package, 24 ounces Vodka Blush Sauce
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 lb Lemon and Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast Cutlets
- 1 tbs Basting Oil
- 1 tsp Butter
- 4 tsp Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
1. Simmer sauce on LOW in small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
2. Heat olive oil in large pan on MEDIUM-HIGH, until oil faintly smokes, add chicken. Turn over when chicken changes color one-quarter of the way up and seared side has turned paper-bag brown, 3 - 4 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to MEDIUM, cook chicken 10-12 minutes, until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
4. Add basting oil and butter to pan, swirl. Baste chicken with spoon, 1-3 minutes. Transfer to clean platter.
5. Toss pasta with warm sauce. Divide evenly on 4 plates, top with chicken. Sprinkly each serving with 1 tsp cheese.