Easy Mushrooms Italiano
- 1 pound small fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed
- 1 large red onion cut thin wedges
- 4 ounces thinly-sliced prosciutto or smoked ham cut thin strips
- 2 large garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag prewashed fresh spinach - (10 oz)
Preheat rack for outdoor grill until hot or oven to 425 degrees.
Lay 2 sheets of heavy-duty foil, each 24 inches long, one on top of the other. Combine mushrooms, onion, prosciutto and garlic in center; arrange spinach leaves on top. Sprinkle with olive oil; lay third length of heavy-duty foil on top.
Fold edges of foil sheets to securely close pack. Grill or cook on center rack in oven until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings (about 3 1/2 cups).