Creamed Morels And Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes peeled, cubed
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter or bacon fat
- 2 cups chopped morels
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Simmer potatoes in water until tender; drain.
In a large skillet, saute onion, pepper, and parsley in butter until tender. Add morels and saute until all liquid has evaporated. Add potatoes and heat through.
Before serving, stir in sour cream, heat well, and season to taste.
This recipe yields 4 servings.