- 16 large fresh white mushrooms - (abt 2 lbs) cleaned, trimmed, and stemmed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces fully-cooked chorizo sausage chopped (abt 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely-chopped garlic
Preheat rack for outdoor grill or broiler. In large bowl, combine mushrooms and olive oil. Toss to coat.
In small bowl, combine sausage, parsley, lemon juice and garlic. Fill mushroom caps with sausage mixture. Place on vegetable grilling rack. Grill until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 16 appetizers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (680 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.4/5 (429 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (391 Votes)