Broiled Parmesan Portabella Mushrooms
- 6 medium portabella mushrooms - (to 8) cleaned, and stems removed - (1 1/2 to 2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely-chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tspn dried parsley flakes)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Arrange mushroom caps on broiler pan round-side up. In small bowl combine olive oil, garlic and parsley until blended; brush mixture lightly over mushrooms. Broil, 6 inches from heat source, 3 minutes.
Turn caps over and brush with remaining oil mixture. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over mushrooms and broil until cheese begins to brown, about 3 minutes longer.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Black Eyed Beans With Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)