Margarita Wine Punch
Combine two of the best drinks in the world, wine and margaritas, in this delicious drink recipe.
- 3 (6-ounce) cans thawed frozen concentrate for limeaid
- 1 (12-ounce) can thawed frozen concentrate for lemonade
- 1 bottle cold dry white wine, such as Chablis or Chenin Blanc (total of 9 cups wine)
- Liter or cans of Sprite on the side.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix first three ingredients together and chill; let guests add ice and sprite as desired.
Set out a bowl of salt and a bowl of lemon or lime wedges so guests can rub glass rims with citrus wedges and dip in salt before adding punch.
You'll also love
- Apple Stuffing Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Martini 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mint Mojito 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Warm Christmas Punch 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Rum Punch 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chili's Copycat Presidente... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)