Balsamic Maple Acorn Squash
Acorn squash is tossed with a sweet and savory balsamic-maple dressing and then baked until tender and thoroughly delicious.
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) acorn squash
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoons maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraftfoods.com
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Cut squash lengthwise in half; remove and discard seeds. Place squash halves, cut sides down, on cutting board. Cut each half crosswise into 6 slices; place in large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Add to squash; toss to evenly coat. Spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 45 minutes or until squash is tender, turning after 25 minutes.
Prepare using KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing.
You'll also love
- Baked Rigatoni with Beef 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella App 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Ginger Pear Shortcakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Carrot, Avocado & Coconut Soup... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Split Pea Soup 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Captain Morgan BBQ Sauce 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Camotes Enmielado - Candied Sweet... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)