Strawberry, Scallop And Mushroom Salad
- 8 ounces sea scallops
- 2 cups fresh oyster mushrooms (or dried - rehydrated)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon (or 1 1/2 tspn dried tarragon)
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Place scallops in a single layer in a microwave-safe 1-quart baking dish and cover with a damp paper towel. Cook in the microwave until done, about 3 minutes or in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove and drain well.
Add mushrooms and onion. Combine oil, lime juice and tarragon. Pour mixture over scallop combination. Cover and chill at least 20 minutes.
Trim watercress and add chilled scallop mixture with strawberries. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Steak With Red Wine Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steak And Fresh Mushrooms With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp And Shiitake Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With Mushrooms, Leeks And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon Shrimp And Vegetables 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wheatberry Pilaf With Porcini... 0/5 (0 Votes)