Turkey Breast Of Wonder (Crock Pot)
***NOTE: Make sure you buy a turkey breast small enough to fit in your crock pot.***
- 1 (5-6 pound) turkey breast
- 1/2 C orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- salt and pepper
Adapted from jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com
1. Make sure your turkey is completely thawed. I let mine hang out in the fridge for a couple of days after I purchase it frozen. Set it on a pan, so you don't have juices running all over when you open up the bag. Cut a hole in the top of the bag and remove the packaging. Some turkey breasts come with a gravy pouch inside, be sure to remove it if yours happens to come with one.
2. Place the whole bird in the crock pot.
3. Pour yourself 1/2 cup of orange juice. Add one can whole berry Cranberry sauce and one package Lipton Onion Soup mix.
4. Mix the ingredients together and pour them over the top of the bird.
5. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper over the top. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-9 hours,
or until a meat thermometer stuck into the center of the bird reads 180 degrees.
6. Remove the turkey breast to a plate and cover it with tin foil. Let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then carve it (or shred it) up and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Chef John's Crispy Onion Rings... 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Sausage Bisquits 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- John Besh's Pork & Sausage... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Convection Roasted Turkey Breast 3.2/5 (180 Votes)