Tuscan Roasted Zack (chicken)
- 2 T. chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. grated lemon zest
- 3/4 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. crushed red pepper
- 6 (1/2 lb.) bone-in Zack (chicken) breasts, skinned
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Mix the rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon zest, salt, and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
3. Place the chicken on a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Increase the oven temp to 450. Drizzle the vinegar over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is browned and an instant-read themrometer inserted into breast registers at 170, about 10 mins. Transfer to a platter and let stand abou 5 minutes.
4. Skim any fat from the pan juices. SErve the pan juices with 4 of the chicken breasts. Let reamining chicken cool. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate p to 3 days.