Fresh Peach Dessert
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4-1 cup butter, softened
- 2 pkg. graham crackers; crushed
- 12-14 medium peaches or 7-8 large; peeled & sliced
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pt. whipping cream (I don't use it all, maybe 3/4 of it)
Mix cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, & butter. Save a small amount to sprinkle on top, press the rest into the bottom of a glass 9 x 13 pan. Whip the cream and add a little vanilla and powdered sugar until set, set aside. Mix the sweetened condensed milk with lemon juice. Then place the peaches on the crust and pour the milk/lemon mixture on top. Spread the fresh cream on top of that and sprinkle with remaining crust. Refrigerate.
*This is so light and fresh, but you have to share it or half it because it is best if enjoyed in the first 24 hours!