Seasoned Linguine, Portabella Mushrooms, Ripe Olives, Tomat
- 1 box linguine cooked
- 3 portabella mushrooms - (to 4) cut bite sized
- 1 tablespoon Spike brand seasoning - (to 2) to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can ripe olives
- 1 large tomato cut bite sized
- 2 chicken breasts cut bite sized
Cook linguine and set aside. Slice ripe olives and tomatoes and chill in refrigerator.
In a wok, stir fry chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon Spike brand seasoning until done. Add portabella mushrooms and cook until tender. Add linguine to chicken, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon olive oil, additional seasoning and mix well. Noodles should coat to a light brown color. Add more or less seasoning to suit your taste. Serve with Italian pull apart bread and don't forget the chilled tomatoes and ripe olives, they are a wonderful compliment to this dish.
This recipe yields 5 servings.
You'll also love
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Mushrooms Kathleen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Enoki-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)