Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups rotini pasta (uncooked)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 cup pepperoni (cut in pieces)
- 1 (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 (2.25 oz) can slice black olives (drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Italian dressing
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1: Bring a large pot of water to a boil with ½ teaspoon of salt. Cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain well.
2: In a large bowl mix together drained pasta, onion, cucumber, grape tomatoes, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and black olives. Mix in garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Italian dressing.
3: Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours for the flavors to blend.
(Makes 6 Servings)