Edamame Garbanzo Salad
Makes 1/2 gal
- 1 can garbanzo beans (fancy, no sulfite)
- 12 oz whole shelled edamame
- 12 oz frozen corn & green pepper (or 10 oz of corn & 1/2 fresh green pepper, chopped
- 6 oz dried/ sweetened cranberries
- 2 T Italian seasoning
- 1 T or less ground cumin
- 6 oz greek dressing without feta (Kroger brand)
Drain garbanzo beans & place in lg bowl. Add edamame, corn & green pepper. Add craisins. Add greek dressing & seasonings. Mix well & refrigerate.
This salad will keep up to 3 weeks with great flavor, but colors will decline.