Oyster Mushroom Stew
- 4 ounces button mushrooms - (to 6) trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce - (to 3)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground white pepper to taste
Melt butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan and heat until bubbling. Saute mushrooms only until golden, stir constantly, do not brown. Add milk and simmer, add seasonings, stir well and serve.
This recipe yields 3 to 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushrooms Kathleen 0/5 (0 Votes)